Are you wishing to expand your business in a country where your audience speaks French or English?
You have spent a lot of time and money on researching and targeting the market. Now you need a deal but are faced with a language barrier, as well as having to deal with a different business culture. According to a recent survey, 75% of consumers prefer to buy products or services when these are sold in their native language. So you need your terms and conditions, contracts or tender documents translated into your potential client’s native language.
Are you working on a legal case involving documentation written in Greek, French or English?
You may need to produce translated evidence as part of your court bundles or refer to foreign court proceedings as part of your case. You are not only faced with a different language but also with different legal systems and concepts. Winning a case often depends on how the courts interpret specific terms in a contract or statement. It is therefore vital that the translation is not only accurate but also conveys the original intention of the parties.
Are you involved in the shipping industry and dealing with a counterpart speaking Greek, French or English?
Shipping is an international and highly specialised field. It involves multiple forms of communication and documents, depending on the types of ships, charter arrangements and financing in place. Even though English and English law dominate the shipping world, documents always need to be translated to ensure effective communication, informed contracts and sometimes successful court proceedings.
To get a first-class legal, business or shipping translation, you need a translator:
With legal, commercial and shipping expertise
- I am an English-qualified solicitor with 9 years of experience in a top City law firm and previous experience in French and Greek law firms.
- I have expert understanding of legal and commercial text and of the different legal systems involved.
- I have experience working in the shipping world and comprehensive knowledge of shipping terminology and acronyms.
For more information see:
Producing high quality translations
- I am a native French and Greek speaker who has lived in the UK since 2003 and therefore have expert knowledge of the source and target languages.
- I prepare well-written documents, carefully researched, using the most up-to-date terminology.
- I am able to offer a quality assurance process by working with experienced specialised proofreaders.
For more information see:
Delivering a premium professional service
- I adapt myself to the needs and preferences of each client. I strictly adhere to agreed deadlines.
- I believe that good communication is key to a successful working relationship.
- I appreciates the importance of confidentiality and of an expedite process when closing deals and during dispute resolution procedures.
To obtain a fee quote:
New to buying translation? See the FAQ for help and advice.
More Questions? Visit the Glossary for a list of useful terms or Contact Me.